5 Wedding Inspiration Blogs You Need to Know
I'm a big fan of pretty things. And weddings.
So when you add all that lovely (and love-y)-ness together in blog form, I get pretty excited!
I'm also a big fan of having a wedding day that feels like YOU...not something you pulled off a blog. So if you're looking for some sweet inspiration for your big day, check out the links below...then use the ideas and give them your own special twist!
- Love My Dress: My favorite thing about this site? You can search inspiration posts by the era of wedding dress you are wearing! Or just browse and get tons of gorgeous ideas...
- Green Wedding Shoes: Real weddings, beautiful photos, and lovely tips.
- Munaluchi: Awesome styled shoots, decor and more, celebrating women of color.
- Ruffled Blog: Lots of wedding ideas, plus a "recycle your wedding" feature!
- For Real: Helpful checklists, inspiration and vendor/site info for LGBTQ couples.
For invitations and other paper goods that match your day (and your inspiration board!) check out the Perfect Salt Studio Etsy shop!